20 January 2009

Countdown is progressing...
It's now 2 days away until D-day.


Not sure how I'm feeling about it as I don't think it'll happen until next week, but I guess I'm excited. (Actually, I can't wait to meet Bumpy in person!)

This is our first scan - 13 weeks + 4 days - I love the fact that she looks like she's walking like an Egyptian...

I've been experiencing vivid dreams most nights and they're not particularly pleasant so I'm hoping the birth will see an end to them. Them, and the swollen ankles, swollen fingers, SPD and headaches. And the inability to stand for long without my legs itching, and the frequent trips to the loo in the night. And (oh Lord sorry mum), the possibility of some sex would be good too.

However, what I'll settle for is for people to stop calling/texting and asking what is going on, have I dropped yet, etc - talk about pressure! I'll tell you when it happens. Okay?! Jeez!

Hmmm, rant over. On to the knitting.

The Jaywalkers are going fine - I really like Judy's magic cast-on and I'm definitely going to use it again. I also like knitting the socks on 2 circs. However, the socks are on temporary hiatus as I've decided what I really need is another pair of booties. This time to go with the 5 hour baby jacket.



Pictures to follow.

No comments: